A University Card turns your University I.D. into a dining card with a magnetic strip that holds information like a computer.

Go to the IWU security Office (110 E. Graham, 556-1111) to obtain a University Card with your picture on it.

The university card is automatically linked to your meal plan if you signed up for it. The Office of Residential life at Guilick Hall does that set up.

University Cards are honored for all food purchases -- breakfast, lunch, or dinner -- Bertholf Commons, the Dugout, The Coffee Shoppe, and Tommy's.

Just give your University Card to the cashier each time you purchase food at Bertholf Commons, the Dugout, The Coffee Shoppe. The amount of your purchase will be deducted automatically from your University Card. Remember to ask the cashier to give you the remaining balance on your card to help keep track of expenses.

The $2 remaining on your card will be deducted, brining your University Card balance to zero. The other $3 may be paid in cash.

For any add ons to your plan - like adding more meals or adding additional munch money, can be done in various ways - online at iwu.sodexomyway.com and selecting Shop Now > Dining Plans in the navigation by using your credit card. You may also pay with Cash or Check by visiting the Sodexo Office room 109 at the Memorial Center.